Position: IFRS Specialist (01 Position)
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
1. Work with external IFRS specialist in consultation on the implementation process of IFRS.
2. Update Finance and Accounting policy, and procedure align with Cambodia International Financial Reporting Standard (CIFRS).
3. Prepare month, quarterly, or annual report base on requirement from funders, lenders, and group requirement.
4. Prepare and develop template and supporting document for CIFRS
5. Prepare financial statement to ensure alignment to Cambodian Accounting Standard and guideline from National Bank of Cambodia.
6. Work closely with other department, and the IFRS Committee to support the IFRS implementation
7. Research and update for any new IFRS standards
8. Assist Head of Finance Department in identifying gaps and impact of IFRS implementation to the company
1. University Degree in Accounting or Finance.
2. Degree in ACCA or pursue ACCA, or CAT certification.
3. Have at least 2 years of working experience in microfinance, bank, or audit firm.
4. Proficiency in English.
5. Computer literacy in Ms. Word, Excel, Power-point, Internet and E-mail.
6. Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
7. Be honest, friendly, active and creative.
8. Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
9.Able to travel to province for field visit.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet above requirements should send a cover letter, resume or CV, and supporting document attention to the address: #21AB, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, or via Email:email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. The candidate’s application will not be returned. For further information, please contact to 017 497 205 / 023 214 240/016 35 55 25 , or visit: www.maxima.com.kh. The closing date is on 29-November-2019 at 5:00 PM.
Download PDF File(1)