Position: Deputy Head of Internal Audit Department (01 Position)
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
1. Conduct audit at Head of Office, Branches Offices.
2. Implement assigned audit program and plan.
3. Operation audit such as loan administration, credit analysis, loan repayment and delinquency.
4. Sampling the vouchers and documents in order to verify the vouchers, signatures and correctness of posting in loan tracking (Loan software) and accounting systems.
5. Sampling the borrowers and to visit them to make sure that no phantom borrowers exist.
6. Review of compliance with existing policies, regulations, plans and procedures.
7. Oversee and execute the follow-up of audit findings.
8. Conduct the finance audit by verifying the financial report (financial statement) with supporting documents,
9. Fraud or special cases investigation, if needed.
10. Prepare report of audit after audit conduction (Khmer and English)
11. Assisted in prepare the audit annual plan and schedule
12. Audit Team Work
13. Join with audit team members in providing positive recommendation on areas of findings.
14. Instruct or improve on technical aspect to related staffs on the area of weakness or error after audit.
15. Participation in development a strong understanding of company activities and risks as well as emerging risks; then provide recommendations for new audit.
16. Review means of safeguarding assets and provides information and recommendations to correct any errors or mistakes found.
17. Develop strong understanding of company activities and related risks as well as emerging risks to adequately assess operation and audit related impacts and provide recommendations for developing new audit approaches and/or appropriate controls to mitigate risks.
18. Assisted in create/update the audit policy/procedure/working paper/tool/manual
19. Liaise with external auditor, and stakeholders
20. Assist and train the new audit staff
1. University degree in Audit, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related fields
2. Experience in audit and risk management in bank or MFIs
3. A minimum of 2 years of working experience in auditing with bank or MFIs
4. Working knowledge/understanding of auditing technique
5. Computer literacy Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-Point, Quick-Book, Internet and E-mail.
6. Comprehensive in both Khmer and English
7. Demonstrate high level of ethical behavior and trustworthiness
8. Willingness to work at field and travel
9. Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet above requirements should send a cover letter, resume or CV, and supporting document attention to the address: #21AB, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, or via Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. The candidate’s application will not be returned. For further information, please contact to 017 497 205 / 023 214 240/016 35 55 25 , or visit: www.maxima.com.kh. The closing date is on 29-November-2019 at 5:00 PM.
Download PDF File(1)