Position: CEO Office Manager (01 Position)
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Report to CEO
1. Participate in the development of long-term company’s strategy as required.
2. Participate in developing and updating annual business, budget, and operational plan.
3. Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements for all areas of businesses.
4. Take and safeguard minutes of company, shareholder, and BOD’s meeting, as well as follow up Board recommendations.
5. Monitor the necessary changes in concerned regulatory and legislation, and maintain good relationships with the department heads.
6. Communicate with external parties, funders, lenders, and other stakeholders on behalf of CEO.
7. Function as a secretary of the Board, and maintain the up-to-date company’s statutory books and records including Article of Incorporation, and registers of directors, shareholders, director’s interests, and share records.
8. Take minutes of meetings and follow up actions on Boards’ recommendations or Shareholders’ recommendations
9. Maintain communication links between heads and non-executive heads, shareholders and the Board, management and the Board.
10. Run the project under CEO and prepare plan for implementation.
1. University Degree in Laws or Business Administration or related fields
2. At least 3 year experiences in the management level in Microfinance / bank, knowledge in legal regulatory in banking and financial sector is a plus.
3. A minimum of 5 years of working experiences in operations including 3 years in managerial role in any Financial Institutions.
4. Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
5. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
6. Be honest, friendly, active and creative.
7. Good Interpersonal Skills.
8. Fluent in Khmer language and English, with good English writing skills.
9.Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Power-point, Internet and E-mail.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet above requirements should send a cover letter, resume or CV, and supporting document attention to the address: #21AB, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, or via Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. The candidate’s application will not be returned. For further information, please contact to 017 497 205 / 023 214 240/016 35 55 25 , or visit: www.maxima.com.kh. The closing date is on 29-November-2019 at 5:00 PM.
Download PDF File(1)