MAXIMA MIKROHERANHVATHO Plc. was founded in March 2000 with the initial objective and mission of providing loans and financial services to low income clients, individuals, groups, or small and medium businesses (SMEs). We are looking for potential candidates for the positions below:
Position: Chief Operating Officer (01 Position)
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Report to CEO
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Prepare the credit plans and funds for activities of MAXIMA and submit to the Board of Directors for consideration.
2. Ensuring the success of operation and strategic plan.
3. Ensuring quality financial service to clients.
4. Leading or participate in credit committee.
5. Implement the business plan by dividing the tasks to the designated staff.
6. Maximize outreach to the target areas.
7. Ensuring good loan quality.
8. Oversee the growth expansion and decentralize tasks to employees.
9. Management of all administrative tasks and staff.
10. Develop and implementing operation manual (i.e. lending policy standards, loan approval procedure, etc).
11. Sign on loan contract on behalf of MAXIMA.
12. Responsible for the Company's marketing effort and ensure that there is continuous review of the market in which MAXIMA operates.
13. Preparing company disaster plan (in the case of emergency, where to operate, etc).
14. Preparing annual report of operation.
15. Preparation other report as on request from CEO or board of directors.
16. Collaborating with CEO in evaluation performance of all employees.
1. University degree in Management, Finance and Banking, or related fields.
2. Professional certificate in leadership program would be an asset.
3. A minimum of 5 years of working experiences in operations including 3 years in managerial role in any Financial Institutions.
4. Ability to produce effective operations and strategic plan to ensure the success of the company targets.
5.Good Interpersonal Skills.
6. Comprehensive in both Khmer and English.
7. Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-Point, Quick-Book, Internet and E-mail.
8. Demonstrate high level of ethical behavior and trustworthiness.
9. Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet above requirements should send a cover letter, resume or CV, and supporting document attention to the address: #21AB, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, or via Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. The candidate’s application will not be returned. For further information, please contact to 017 497 205 / 023 214 240, or visit: www.maxima.com.kh. The closing date is on May 18, 2018 at 5:00 PM.
Download PDF File(1)